Importing fireworks containers with Spirit of '76 is the best way to cut costs for your fireworks business. This year, let us deliver the fireworks straight from China to you. Buying a container of fireworks is not for everyone, but if you are ready to take your business to the next level, request pricing online, or call us today at 573-447-1776 to receive our import price lists. If you want less than a full container, or a mix of brands, our Special Order Program may be right for you.
There are several benefits to ordering a container from Spirit of '76 Fireworks:
- Extensive product selection from your favorite brands
- Substantial product savings resulting in higher profit.
- Avoid shortages and sell-outs of hot items.
- The fireworks are imported directly from China and delivered to you.
- Container customers receive a 20% discount off of Spirit of ‘76's Gold price list year-round.
- Spirit of '76 handles all the import paperwork, safety tests and licensing.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind that will make the ordering process go more smoothly for you:
- Plan on importing at least 10 cases of each item you want. Some manufacturers require a minimum of 20 or more cases. If you want less than the minimum number of cases for an item, talk to us about purchasing off of our Gold or Special Order* price list.
- Plan on ordering less than 50 separate items per container. For additional items, you may order another container, or purchase from our Gold or Special Order* price list.
- You may only purchase from one manufacturer per container. You can choose from:
- Hop Kee (Mighty Max and Firehawk)
The earlier you submit your order to Spirit of '76, the better your fulfillment rate will be. Fulfillment rate is the percentage of your order that the factory has produced when it is time for your order to ship out. All containers will be shipped full. Substitutes may be required for some items.
Importing fireworks by the container can substantially reduce your product cost. This not only increases your profit margin, but also puts you a step ahead of your competition. With the increased product selection that our container program offers, you can choose more of the products that are hot sellers in your area. Your order goes straight to the factory, so each product you order will be made specifically for you, and shipped directly to you. Place your order early in the fall to make sure that you avoid any sellouts this spring
Call us at: 573-447-1776 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Estimating Container Order Cost
The following is a rough estimate based on previous container orders. Please contact us to get specific quotes for your container.
|Budgeting for a Container|
|Product (700-1000) cases||$36,000 – $44,000|
|Ocean freight||$7,500 - $10,000|
|Marine Insurance||$200 - $300|
|AFSL testing||$0.50 per case|
There are 2 sizes of containers you can import: 40' standard and 40' High Cube (HC).
- 40' Standard are 58 CBMs (700-1000 cases)
- 40' HC are 67 CBMs (800-1200 cases)
When ordering a container you will be ordering by CBMs (Cubic Meters) to fill the container's volume. For easy substitution please order at least an extra 5 CBMs per container. For example, if you were ordering a 40' standard container you would place an order for at least 63 CBMs instead of 58 CBMs. The supplier will ship the first 58 CBMs that are available.
Consolidated Containers (Mixed)
We are now offering consolidating containers. We can now mix up to 3 different suppliers in a container and ship from China directly to you.
- $30 per CBM for 2 suppliers in one container
- $60 per CBM for 3 suppliers in one container
- 15 CBM minimum per supplier
- Regular case minimums
Suppliers/Brands Available For Consolidating (Cases minimums in parenthesis)
- Cannon (30)
- Hopkee (15)
- Shogun (10)
- Winda (10)
- Supreme (30)
To order fill out each suppliers drop ship price list like as if you were ordering a container. Except you will have to calculate each supplier totals to meet the container size you want 58 or 67 CBMs. Brothers is not available for consolidated containers.
Discounts Available: Consolidated Containers ARE eligible for discounts.
- 5% Discount on orders paid in full (Otherwise a 50% deposit is due at the time of ordering).
Spirit of '76 can email you a spreadsheet to help you tabulate your cost and CBMs.
Tip: Ordering larger quantities of items will help will help speed up production. Smaller quantities can slow the shipment of you container.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does buying a container save me money?
A:Having the fireworks shipped directly to you from China cuts transportation, warehousing costs, import licensing fees and labor costs.
Q: Do I need a special license to order a container?
A: No! Spirit of '76 acts as the importer, so our importing license cover your shipment. The only licenses you are responsible for are those that your state or local government requires for your fireworks business.
Q: What if I want additional products, or a few items from other suppliers?
A: Spirit of '76 offers all container customers a 20% discount off of our Gold price list for items purchased outside of the container order. We also offer a Special Order program, which ends January 31st, 2015.
Q: Can I order products that Spirit of '76 doesn't carry?
A: Absolutely! When you receive your catalog and price list for each manufacturer, you will notice that every item they offer is available for you to order.
Q: When should I order a container?
A: The earlier you order a container, the better fulfillment rate you will have. Spirit of '76 recommends ordering your container for the July 4th, 2015 season by October 8th, 2014. However, we will gladly accept container orders all year long.
Q: When will my container arrive?
A:A container of fireworks generally takes 4-6 months to produce. We try to adhere to your preferred ship date as closely as possible.